Expert Physiotherapy Team
Comprehensive Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Therapy Services:
Our expert physiotherapy team in Dubai is dedicated to providing cutting-edge physiotherapy and rehabilitation services.
For spinal issues, such as back-pain, sciatica, neck pain and headaches, your Chiropractor may recommend physiotherapy to complement your chiropractic care. In this case, the physiotherapy team will follow the treatment protocol advised by your Chiropractor.
For extra-spinal issues, such as pain in one of the joints, like the shoulder, elbow, wrist, hip, knee or ankle, you may be referred by your chiropractor, or you may go directly to one of our physiotherapists.
In either case, the physiotherapist will undertake various healing therapies to speed up your complete recovery. Physiotherapy treatment can consist of manual therapy, mobilization, exercise programs and the application of our high tech Zimmer equipment, which delivers a combination of ultrasound and electro-stimulation therapies. Each patient receives the correct therapy related to his or her condition at each stage of healing.
This treatment assists the rehabilitation process by developing and restoring body systems, in particular the neuromuscular and musculoskeletal systems, enabling patients to enjoy pain-free movement and improved function as soon as possible.
Benefits of Physiotherapy Treatment and Rehabilitation Therapy:
Comprehensive Physiotherapy Care for All Ages and Conditions in Dubai
FAQs, Tips & Info
Uncover the world of physiotherapy with our informative FAQs, covering everything from what physiotherapy is to its benefits and common conditions treated by physiotherapists.
*Physiotherapy is a valuable healthcare profession that focuses on physical rehabilitation and improvement. It is essential to consult with a qualified physiotherapist for personalised assessment and treatment plans, tailored to your specific needs and goals.
- When the Chiropractor and the physiotherapist are co-managing a case, treatment begins with an endorsement of the patient’s case. This is a brief presentation of the patient’s condition and medical history review between the physiotherapist and the chiropractor.
- During the treatment, the physiotherapist administers manual techniques and electro-modalities of different programs and techniques depending on the severity of the condition and the patient’s needs.
- After the treatment, home instructions and advice on proper body mechanics are given.
- An exercise program is introduced gradually into the treatment protocol with slow and careful progression, depending on the response of the patient to the treatment.
- But in acute cases, where inflammation is still present, the inflammation and the pain has to be treated first before administering an exercise program.
- Yes, they can advice you on using walking aids, how to correctly use them and measure them depending on your physique. They also suggest walking aids depending on your needs and lifestyle.
- Proper gait retraining with the walking aid is given to prevent further injuries.
- It is advisable since this type of treatment helps in preventing further inflammation of the injured area, increase healing time of the strained muscle fibers and decrease muscle spasm for acute and chronic cases.
- A physiotherapist can help you return to normal activities of daily living by pain management, therapeutic exercises and advice on proper body mechanics.
Physiotherapists treat a wide range of medical conditions:
- Orthopaedic conditions
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Frozen shoulder
- Acute and chronic muscular strain
- Acute and chronic ligamentous sprain
- Acute and chronic pain syndromes
- Whiplash injuries
- Lateral epicondylitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Plantar fasciitis
- Calcaneal spurs
- Achilles tendon tears
- Ankle inversion/eversion sprains
- Meniscal injuries of the knee
- Cruciate ligament tear
- Facial Palsy
- Tendinitis and repetitive strain injuries
- Post-fracture rehabilitation
- Post-operative care after:
- Joint arthroplasty
- Tendon release
- Open reduction-internal fixations (ORIF’s)
Our Pelvic Floor Specialist Physiotherapist treats:
- Urinary incontinence
- Faecal incontinence
- Pre- and post-partum pelvic floor issues
- Sexual dysfunction
- Pelvic pain
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pudendal neuralgia
They help in the overall physical health of an individual and their return to normal activities of daily living after pain, injury or illness by:
- Prevention and management of sports injuries
- Restoration and improvement of the range of motion in the joints
- Improving the body coordination, proprioception, cardiovascular endurance and joint flexibility
- Providing advice and education in pre- and post-natal care for women
- Gait retraining for patients using ambulatory aids such as canes, crutches and wheelchairs
- Our pelvic floor specialist physiotherapist helps with pelvic floor related issues, such as incontinence and post-partum issues.
- Umm Suqeim 2
- Jumeirah 1
Meet Our Multidisciplinary Team
Images from our clinics
Embark on a virtual tour of our state-of-the-art Dubai chiropractic clinic. Glide through a gallery showcasing the expertise of our experienced and global team, explore the welcoming atmosphere of our clinic, and witness the cutting-edge tools we employ to enhance your well-being.